Search RDF data with SPARQL: SPARQL and the Jena Toolkit open up the semantic Web. As more data is being stored in RDF formats like RSS, a need has arisen for a simple way to locate specific information. SPARQL, a powerful new query language fills that space, making it easy to find the data you need in the RDF haystack. Take a tour of SPARQL’s features and learn how to use SPARQL queries from your own Java™ applications with the Jena Semantic Web Toolkit.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Ciobanu, Gabriel; Horne, Ross; Sassone, Vladimiro: Minimal type inference for linked data consumers (2015)
- Sensoy, Murat; Yolum, Pinar: Evolving service semantics cooperatively: a consumer-driven approach (2009)
- Wessel, Michael; Möller, Ralf: Flexible software architectures for ontology-based information systems (2009)
- Zhou, Jing; Hall, Wendy; de Roure, David: Building a distributed infrastructure for scalable triple stores (2009)
- Drumond, Lucas; Girardi, Rosario: A multi-agent legal recommender system. (2008)
- Hunter, Jane; Cheung, Kwok: Provenance explorer-a graphical interface for constructing scientific publication packages from provenance trails (2007)