RStudio: Integrated development environment for R.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Braun, W. John; Murdoch, Duncan J.: A first course in statistical programming with R. (2016)
- Fox, John: Using the R commander. A point-and-click interface for R (2016)
- Pfaff, Bernhard: Financial risk modelling and portfolio optimization with R (2016)
- Cortez, Paulo: Modern optimization with R (2014)
- Gandrud, Christopher: Reproducible research with R and RStudio (2014)
- Kruschke, John: Doing Bayesian data analysis. A tutorial introduction with R, JAGS, and Stan (2014)
- Sill, Martin: Book review of: C. Gandrud, Reproducible research with R and Rstudio. (2014)
- Verzani, John: Using R for introductory statistics (2014)
- Xie, Yihui; Hofmann, Heike; Cheng, Xiaoyue: Reactive programming for interactive graphics (2014)
- Schumacker, Randall; Tomek, Sara: Understanding statistics using R (2013)
- Wollschläger, Daniel: R compact. The fast introduction into data analysis (2013)