Originally, Amira was designed and developed by the Department of Visualization and Data Analysis at ZIB. It is now commercially developed and distributed under the product names Amira and Avizo by FEI Visualization Sciences Group. Details about the history of Amira can be found in this Wikipedia article. Amira remains the development platform for most of the research projects at the Department of Visualization and Data Analysis at ZIB. For this purpose, ZIB maintains an Amira version for research partners, which contains all relevant research modules and is is called ZIBAmira. Research partners are individuals who actively participate in a joint research project with ZIB aiming at joint publications, joint software development, and/or joint funding. ZIB can provide ZIBAmira for the duration of the project on an individual basis free of charge.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Fackeldey, Konstantin; Bujotzek, Alexander; Weber, Marcus: A meshless discretization method for Markov state models applied to explicit water peptide folding simulations (2013)
- Linsen, Lars (ed.); Hagen, Hans (ed.); Hamann, Bernd (ed.); Hege, Hans-Christian (ed.): Visualization in Medicine and Life Sciences II. Progress and New Challenges. Selected papers based on the presentations at the second international workshop, VMLS, Bremerhaven, Germany, June 22--24, 2009 (2012)
- Sander, Oliver: The PSurface library (2011)
- Berninger, Heiko; Sander, Oliver: Substructuring of a Signorini-type problem and Robin’s method for the Richards equation in heterogeneous soil (2010)
- Deuflhard, Peter; Dössel, Olaf; Louis, Alfred K.; Zachow, Stefan: More mathematics into medicine! (2010)
- Bastian, P.; Blatt, M.; Dedner, A.; Engwer, C.; Klöfkorn, R.; Kornhuber, R.; Ohlberger, M.; Sander, O.: A generic grid interface for parallel and adaptive scientific computing. II: Implementation and tests in DUNE (2008)
- Kornhuber, R.; Krause, R.; Sander, O.; Deuflhard, P.; Ertel, S.: A monotone multigrid solver for two body contact problems in biomechanics (2007) ioport
- Zaikin, A.; Kurths, J.; Saparin, P.; Gowin, W.; Prohaska, S.: Modeling bone resorption in 2D CT and 3D $\mu$CT images (2005)
- Gladilin, E.; Zachow, S.; Deuflhard, P.; Hege, H.-C.: A nonlinear elastic soft tissue model for craniofacial surgery simulations (2002)
- Zachow, Stefan; Gladilin, Evgeny; Zeilhofer, Hans-Florian; Sader, Robert: Improved 3D osteotomy planning in cranio-maxillofacial surgery (2001)