MeshLab is an open source, portable, and extensible system for the processing and editing of unstructured 3D triangular meshes. The system is aimed to help the processing of the typical not-so-small unstructured models arising in 3D scanning, providing a set of tools for editing, cleaning, healing, inspecting, rendering and converting this kind of meshes. The system is heavily based on the VCG library developed at the Visual Computing Lab of ISTI - CNR, for all the core mesh processing tasks and it is available for Windows, MacOSX, and Linux. The MeshLab system started in late 2005 as a part of the FGT course of the Computer Science department of University of Pisa and most of the code ( 15k lines) of the first versions was written by a handful of willing students. The following years FGT students have continued to work to this project implementing more and more features. ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Buet, Blanche; Leonardi, Gian Paolo; Masnou, Simon: A varifold approach to surface approximation (2017)
- Curtis T. Rueden, Johannes Schindelin, Mark C. Hiner, Barry E. DeZonia, Alison E. Walter, Kevin W. Eliceiri: ImageJ2: ImageJ for the next generation of scientific image data (2017) arXiv
- Dhillon, Daljit Singh J.; Milinkovitch, Michel C.; Zwicker, Matthias: Bifurcation analysis of reaction diffusion systems on arbitrary surfaces (2017)
- Lehto, Erik; Shankar, Varun; Wright, Grady B.: A radial basis function (RBF) compact finite difference (FD) scheme for reaction-diffusion equations on surfaces (2017)
- Shankar, Varun; Wright, Grady B.; Kirby, Robert M.; Fogelson, Aaron L.: A radial basis function (RBF)-finite difference (FD) method for diffusion and reaction-diffusion equations on surfaces (2015)
- Song, Ran; Liu, Yonghuai; Martin, Ralph R.; Rosin, Paul L.: Mesh saliency via spectral processing (2014)
- Vlachkova, Krassimira; Halacheva, Todorka: Interactive visualisation and comparison of triangular subdivision surfaces (2014)
- Corsini, M.; Dellepiane, M.; Ganovelli, F.; Gherardi, R.; Fusiello, A.; Scopigno, R.: Fully automatic registration of image sets on approximate geometry (2013) ioport
- Möbius, Jan; Kobbelt, Leif: OpenFlipper: an open source geometry processing and rendering framework (2012)
- Weggler, S.; Rutka, V.; Hildebrandt, A.: A new numerical method for nonlocal electrostatics in biomolecular simulations (2010)