IFPACK provides a suite of object-oriented algebraic preconditioners for the solution of preconditioned iterative solvers. IFPACK constructors expect an Epetra_RowMatrix object for construction. IFPACK is part of the Trilinos Solver Project and IFPACK object interact well with other Trilinos classes. In particular, IFPACK can be used as a preconditioner for AztecOO.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Hamilton, Steven P.; Evans, Thomas M.: Efficient solution of the simplified $P_N$ equations (2015)
- Pena, Gonçalo; Prud’homme, Christophe; Quarteroni, Alfio: High order methods for the approximation of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in a moving domain (2012)
- White, Joshua A.; Borja, Ronaldo I.: Block-preconditioned Newton-Krylov solvers for fully coupled flow and geomechanics (2011)
- Lin, Paul T.; Shadid, John N.: Towards large-scale multi-socket, multicore parallel simulations: Performance of an MPI-only semiconductor device simulator (2010)
- Deparis, Simone; Rozza, Gianluigi: Reduced basis method for multi-parameter-dependent steady Navier-Stokes equations: applications to natural convection in a cavity (2009)
- Lin, Paul T.; Shadid, John N.; Sala, Marzio; Tuminaro, Raymond S.; Hennigan, Gary L.; Hoekstra, Robert J.: Performance of a parallel algebraic multilevel preconditioner for stabilized finite element semiconductor device modeling (2009)
- Deparis, Simone: Reduced basis error bound computation of parameter-dependent Navier-Stokes equations by the natural norm approach (2008)
- Sala, Marzio; Spotz, William F.; Heroux, Michael A.: PyTrilinos: High-performance distributed-memory solvers for Python (2008)
- Sala, Marzio; Stanley, Kendall S.; Heroux, Michael A.: On the design of interfaces to sparse direct solvers. (2008)