Amesos is a set of C++ interfaces to serial and parallel sparse direct solvers. Amesos contains two nice sparse solvers: KLU and Paraklete. KLU is serial, while Paraklete (distributed with Trilinos 7.0 or higher) is a parallel solver. Amesos also offers an interface to LAPACK, and several other well-know solvers available on the web. The main idea of Amesos is to give a high-level view of direct solvers, as composed by four main phases: specification of parameters; initialization of the solver, using matrix sparsity only; computation of the factors; solution of the linear system. ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Howle, Victoria E.; Kirby, Robert C.: Block preconditioners for finite element discretization of incompressible flow with thermal convection. (2012)
- Shadid, J.N.; Pawlowski, R.P.; Banks, J.W.; Chacón, L.; Lin, P.T.; Tuminaro, R.S.: Towards a scalable fully-implicit fully-coupled resistive MHD formulation with stabilized FE methods (2010)
- Deparis, Simone; Rozza, Gianluigi: Reduced basis method for multi-parameter-dependent steady Navier-Stokes equations: applications to natural convection in a cavity (2009)
- Deparis, Simone: Reduced basis error bound computation of parameter-dependent Navier-Stokes equations by the natural norm approach (2008)
- Sala, Marzio; Spotz, William F.; Heroux, Michael A.: PyTrilinos: High-performance distributed-memory solvers for Python (2008)
- Sala, Marzio; Stanley, Kendall S.; Heroux, Michael A.: On the design of interfaces to sparse direct solvers. (2008)
- Lin, Paul T.; Sala, Marzio; Shadid, John N.; Tuminaro, Ray S.: Performance of fully coupled algebraic multilevel domain decomposition preconditioners for incompressible flow and transport (2006)