Trilinos’ Tpetra package implements linear algebra objects. These includes sparse graphs, sparse matrices, and dense vectors. Many Trilinos package and applications produce, modify, or consume Tpetra’s linear algebra objects, or depend on Tpetra’s parallel data redistribution facilities.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- D’Elia, M.; Edwards, H. C.; Hu, J.; Phipps, E.; Rajamanickam, S.: Ensemble grouping strategies for embedded stochastic collocation methods applied to anisotropic diffusion problems (2018)
- Lin, P. T.; Shadid, J. N.; Hu, J. J.; Pawlowski, R. P.; Cyr, E. C.: Performance of fully-coupled algebraic multigrid preconditioners for large-scale VMS resistive MHD (2018)
- Phipps, E.; D’Elia, M.; Edwards, H. C.; Hoemmen, M.; Hu, J.; Rajamanickam, S.: Embedded ensemble propagation for improving performance, portability, and scalability of uncertainty quantification on emerging computational architectures (2017)
- Wu, Lingfei; Romero, Eloy; Stathopoulos, Andreas: PRIMME_SVDS: a high-performance preconditioned SVD solver for accurate large-scale computations (2017)
- Ballard, Grey; Siefert, Christopher; Hu, Jonathan: Reducing communication costs for sparse matrix multiplication within algebraic multigrid (2016)