Accurate numerical solution of the Schrödinger and Dirac wave equations for central fields. Nature of problem: This subroutine package provides numerical solutions of the Schrodinger and Dirac equations for central fields such that V(r)->0 when r-> infinity and rV(r) is finite for r=0. Radial wave functions, eigenvalues for bound states and phase shifts for free states are evaluated with a prescribed accuracy. Results are delivered to the main program after calling a single subroutine.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Benda, Jakub; Houfek, Karel: Collisions of electrons with hydrogen atoms. I: Package outline and high energy code (2014)
- Mitnik, Darío M.; Colavecchia, Flavio D.; Gasaneo, Gustavo; Randazzo, Juan M.: Computational methods for generalized Sturmians basis (2011)
- Yang, Ding; Cao, Li-Gang; Ma, Zhong-Yu: Relativistic continuum random phase approximation and applications. I: Formalism (2010)
- Utsumi, Takayuki; Koga, James: Accurate numerical method for the solutions of the Schrödinger equation and the radial integrals based on the CIP method (2002)
- Lugosi, L.; Sarkadi, L.: Calculation of the matrix elements of the Coulomb interaction involving relativistic hydrogenic wave functions (2001)
- Ritley, K.A.; Ghosh, V.J.; Lynn, K.G.; McKeown, M.; Welch, D.O.: POS-SPRITE -- An extensible calculation of positron and electron implantation in metals (1998)
- Salvat, F.; Fernández-Varea, J.M.; Williamson, W.jun.: Accurate numerical solution of the radial Schrödinger and Dirac wave equations (1995)
- Salvat, Francesc; Mayol, Ricardo: Accurate numerical solution of the Schrödinger and Dirac wave equations for central fields (1991)