GSGPEs: a MATLAB code for computing the ground state of systems of Gross-Pitaevskii equations. GSGPEs is a Matlab/GNU Octave suite of programs for the computation of the ground state of systems of Gross-Pitaevskii equations. It can compute the ground state in the defocusing case, for any number of equations with harmonic or quasi-harmonic trapping potentials, in spatial dimension one, two or three. The computation is based on a spectral decomposition of the solution into Hermite functions and direct minimization of the energy functional through a Newton-like method with an approximate line-search strategy.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Marco Caliari, Simone Zuccher: INFFTM: Fast evaluation of 3d Fourier series in MATLAB with an application to quantum vortex reconnections (2016) arXiv
- Antoine, Xavier; Duboscq, Romain: Modeling and computation of Bose-Einstein condensates: stationary states, nucleation, dynamics, stochasticity (2015)
- Antoine, Xavier; Duboscq, Romain: GPELab, a Matlab toolbox to solve Gross-Pitaevskii equations. I: Computation of stationary solutions (2014)
- Antoine, Xavier; Duboscq, Romain: Robust and efficient preconditioned Krylov spectral solvers for computing the ground states of fast rotating and strongly interacting Bose-Einstein condensates (2014)
- Caliari, Marco; Rainer, Stefan: GSGPEs: a MATLAB code for computing the ground state of systems of Gross-Pitaevskii equations (2013)