SUSYGEN 2. 2 – a Monte Carlo event generator for MSSM sparticle production at e + e - colliders. SUSYGEN is a Monte Carlo program designed for computing distributions and generating events for MSSM sparticle production in e + e - collisions. The supersymmetric (SUSY) mass spectrum may either be supplied by the user, or can alternatively be calulated in two different models of SUSY breaking: gravity mediated supersymmetry breaking (SUGRA), and gauge mediated supersymmetry breaking (GMSB). The program incorporates the most important production processes and decay modes, including the full set of R-parity violating decays, and the decays to the gravitino in GMSB models. lnitial state radiation corrections take into account p T /p L effects in the structure function formalism, and an optimized hadronization interface to JETSET 7.4 including final state radiation is also provided.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Djouadi, Abdelhak; Kneur, Jean-Loïc; Moultaka, Gilbert: SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and Higgs particle spectrum in the MSSM (2007)
- Mühlleitner, M.; Djouadi, A.; Mambrini, Y.: SDECAY: a Fortran code for the decays of the supersymmetric particles in the MSSM (2005)
- Grabsi, Féthi; Montaldi, James; Ortega, Juan-Pablo: Bifurcation and forced symmetry breaking in Hamiltonian systems (2004)
- Nguyen Tien Zung: Levi decomposition of analytic Poisson structures and Lie algebroids. (2003)
- Sjöstrand, Torbjörn; Edén, Patrik; Friberg, Christer; Lönnblad, Leif; Miu, Gabriela; Mrenna, Stephen; Norrbin, Emanuel: High-energy-physics event generation with PYTHIA 6. 1 (2001)
- Katsanevas, Stavros; Morawitz, Peter: SUSYGEN 2. 2 -- a Monte Carlo event generator for MSSM sparticle production at $e^+e^-$ colliders (1998)