gMCP: Graph Based Multiple Comparison Procedures. This package provides functions and a graphical user interface for graphical described multiple test procedures.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Young, Walter R. (ed.); Chen, Ding-Geng (Din) (ed.): Clinical trial biostatistics and biopharmaceutical applications (2015)
- Bretz, Frank; Posch, Martin; Glimm, Ekkehard; Klinglmueller, Florian; Maurer, Willi; Rohmeyer, Kornelius: Author’s reply (2013)
- Sugitani, Toshifumi; Hamasaki, Toshimitsu; Hamada, Chikuma: Partition testing in confirmatory adaptive designs with structured objectives (2013)
- Xie, Changchun; Chen, Ding-Geng: Letter to the editor (2013)
- Bretz, Frank; Posch, Martin; Glimm, Ekkehard; Klinglmueller, Florian; Maurer, Willi; Rohmeyer, Kornelius: Graphical approaches for multiple comparison procedures using weighted Bonferroni, Simes, or parametric tests (2011)