20-sim is a modeling and simulation program for mechatronic systems. With 20-sim you can enter model graphically, similar to drawing an engineering scheme. With these models you can simulate and analyze the behavior of multi-domain dynamic systems and create control systems. You can even generate C-code and run this code on hardware for rapid prototyping and HIL-simulation. 20-sim provides you with tools that allow you to create models very quickly and intuitively. You can create models using equations, block diagrams, physical components and bond graphs. Various tool boxes help you to build your models, simulate them and analyze their performance. Download the free viewer here and learn by doing. You will find that the package has some outstanding capabilities that will help you on numerous applications in many industries.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Sanei, A.; Novinzadeh, A. B.; Habibi, M.: Addition of momentum and kinetic energy effects in supersonic compressible flow using pseudo bond graph approach (2014)
- Damić, Vjekoslav: Modelling flexible body systems: a bond graph component model approach (2006)
- Batlle, Carles; Dòria-Cerezo, Arnau; Ortega, Romeo: Power flow control of a doubly-fed induction machine coupled to a flywheel (2005)
- Borutzky, W.; Barnard, B.; Thoma, J.: An orifice flow model for laminar and turbulent conditions (2002)
- Žlajpah, Leon: Integrated environment for modelling, simulation and control design for robotic manipulators (2001)