tropical.lib is a SINGULAR library for certain computations concerned with tropical geometry.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Len, Yoav; Markwig, Hannah: Lifting tropical bitangents (2020)
- Hampe, Simon; Joswig, Michael: Tropical computations in \textttpolymake (2017)
- Stapledon, Alan: Formulas for monodromy (2017)
- Katz, Eric; Stapledon, Alan: Tropical geometry, the motivic nearby fiber, and limit mixed Hodge numbers of hypersurfaces (2016)
- Isaev, A. V.: On two methods for reconstructing homogeneous hypersurface singularities from their Milnor algebras (2014)
- Adrovic, Danko; Verschelde, Jan: Computing Puiseux series for algebraic surfaces (2012)
- Adrovic, Danko; Verschelde, Jan: Tropical algebraic geometry in Maple: a preprocessing algorithm for finding common factors for multivariate polynomials with approximate coefficients (2011)
- Markwig, Thomas: Computer algebra methods in tropical geometry (2010)
- Katz, Eric; Markwig, Hannah; Markwig, Thomas: The tropical (j)-invariant (2009)
- Katz, Eric; Markwig, Hannah; Markwig, Thomas: The (j)-invariant of a plane tropical cubic (2008)