tropical.lib is a SINGULAR library for certain computations concerned with tropical geometry.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Katz, Eric; Stapledon, Alan: Tropical geometry, the motivic nearby fiber, and limit mixed Hodge numbers of hypersurfaces (2016)
- Isaev, A.V.: On two methods for reconstructing homogeneous hypersurface singularities from their Milnor algebras (2014)
- Adrovic, Danko; Verschelde, Jan: Computing Puiseux series for algebraic surfaces (2012)
- Adrovic, Danko; Verschelde, Jan: Tropical algebraic geometry in Maple: a preprocessing algorithm for finding common factors for multivariate polynomials with approximate coefficients (2011)
- Markwig, Thomas: Computer algebra methods in tropical geometry (2010)
- Katz, Eric; Markwig, Hannah; Markwig, Thomas: The tropical $j$-invariant (2009)
- Katz, Eric; Markwig, Hannah; Markwig, Thomas: The $j$-invariant of a plane tropical cubic (2008)