TPLib: Tropical polyhedra library in OCaml. TPLib is a library manipulating tropical polyhedra. It allows to compute the vertices of tropical polyhedra given by half-spaces, and conversely. It also provides an abstract domain based on tropical polyhedra, inferring min-/max-invariants over programs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Allamigeon, Xavier: On the complexity of strongly connected components in directed hypergraphs (2014)
- Allamigeon, Xavier; Fahrenberg, Uli; Gaubert, Stéphane; Katz, Ricardo D.; Legay, Axel: Tropical Fourier-Motzkin elimination, with an application to real-time verification (2014)
- Allamigeon, Xavier; Gaubert, Stéphane; Goubault, Éric: Computing the vertices of tropical polyhedra using directed hypergraphs (2013)
- Allamigeon, Xavier; Gaubert, Stéphane; Katz, Ricardo D.: The number of extreme points of tropical polyhedra (2011)
- Allamigeon, Xavier; Gaubert, Stéphane; Katz, Ricardo D.: Tropical polar cones, hypergraph transversals, and mean payoff games (2011)