On the van der Waerden numbers w(2;3,t). ... Especially we introduce a novel (open-source) SAT solver, the tawSolver, which performs best on the SAT instances studied here, and which is actually the original DLL-solver by M. Davis et al. [Commun. ACM 5, 394–397 (1962; Zbl 0217.54002)], but with an efficient implementation and a modern heuristic typical for look-ahead solvers, applying the theory developed by the second author O. Kullmann [The OKlibrary: Introducing a “holistic” research platform for (generalised) SAT solving. Report CSR 1-2009. Report Series Computer Science Swansea University (2009)].
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Ahmed, Tanbir; Kullmann, Oliver; Snevily, Hunter: On the van der Waerden numbers $\mathrmw(2; 3, t)$ (2014)
- Ahmed, Tanbir: Some more van der Waerden numbers (2013)
- Kouril, Michal: Computing the van der Waerden number $W(3,4)=293$ (2012)
- Ahmed, Tanbir; Kullmann, Oliver; Snevily, Hunter S.: On the Van der Waerden numbers $w(2;3,t)$ (2011)
- Kullmann, Oliver: Constraint satisfaction problems in clausal form. I: Autarkies and deficiency (2011)
- Davis, M.; Logemann, G.; Loveland, D.: A machine program for theorem-proving (1962)