EIDORS is a MATLAB based software library that aims to provide free software algorithms for forward modelling and inverse solutions of Electrical Impedance and (to some extent) Diffusion-based Optical Tomography, in medical, industrial and geophysical settings and to share data and promote collaboration. Release 3.8 of EIDORS builds upon a strong foundation in reconstruction algorithms, adding and improving a number of aspects.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Dunlop, Matthew M.; Stuart, Andrew M.: The Bayesian formulation of EIT: analysis and algorithms (2016)
- Iglesias, Marco A.: A regularizing iterative ensemble Kalman method for PDE-constrained inverse problems (2016)
- Adler, Andy; Gaburro, Romina; Lionheart, William: Electrical impedance tomography (2015)
- Harrach, Bastian: Interpolation of missing electrode data in electrical impedance tomography (2015)
- Maire, Sylvain; Simon, Martin: A partially reflecting random walk on spheres algorithm for electrical impedance tomography (2015)
- Simon, Martin: Bayesian anomaly detection in heterogeneous media with applications to geophysical tomography (2014)
- Nasehi Tehrani, J.; McEwan, Alistair L.; Jin, Craig; van Schaik, André: $L^1$ regularization method in electrical impedance tomography by using the $L^1$-curve (Pareto frontier curve) (2012)
- Tehrani, J.Nasehi; Jin, C.; McEwan, A.L.: Modelling of an oesophageal electrode for cardiac function tomography (2012)
- Zhang, Yan; Passmore, Peter J.; Bayford, Richard H.: Visualization of multidimensional and multimodal tomographic medical imaging data, a case study (2009)
- Ijaz, Umer Zeeshan; Khambampati, Anil Kumar; Lee, Jeong Seong; Kim, Sin; Kim, Kyung Youn: Nonstationary phase boundary estimation in electrical impedance tomography using unscented Kalman filter (2008)
- Graham, B.M.; Adler, A.: A nodal Jacobian inverse solver for reduced complexity EIT reconstructions (2006)
- Gomez, Susana; Ono, Michiyo; Gamio, Carlos; Fraguela, Andres: Reconstruction of capacitance tomography images of simulated two-phase flow regimes. (2003)