Uses of new sensitivity and DAE solving methods in SmartMobile for verified analysis of mechanical systems. Software for modeling and simulation (MSS) of mechanical systems helps to reduce production costs for industry. Usually, such software relies on (possibly erroneous) finite precision arithmetic and does not take into account uncertainty in the input data. The program SmartMobile enhances the existing MSS Mobile with verified techniques to provide a guarantee that the obtained results are correct and measure the influence of data uncertainty. In this paper, we outline the main features and functionalities of SmartMobile. In particular, we focus on its use of newly developed methods for sensitivity analysis and DAE solving for several practically relevant mechanical systems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Rauh, Andreas; Senkel, Luise; Auer, Ekaterina; Aschemann, Harald: Interval methods for real-time capable robust control of solid oxide fuel cell systems (2014)
- Dötschel, Thomas; Auer, Ekaterina; Rauh, Andreas; Aschemann, Harald: Thermal behavior of high-temperature fuel cells: reliable parameter identification and interval-based sliding mode control (2013)
- Rauh, Andreas; Kersten, Julia; Auer, Ekaterina; Aschemann, Harald: Sensitivity-based feedforward and feedback control for uncertain systems (2012)
- Aschemann, H.; Minisini, J.; Rauh, A.: Interval arithmetic techniques for the design of controllers for nonlinear dynamical systems with applications in mechatronics (2010)
- Auer, E.: Toward verified modelling and simulation of closed loop systems in SMARTMOBILE (2010)
- Fitt, Alistair D. (ed.); Norbury, John (ed.); Ockendon, Hilary (ed.); Wilson, R. Eddie (ed.): Progress in industrial mathematics at ECMI 2008. Proceedings of the 15th European conference on mathematics for industry, London, UK, June 30 - July 4, 2008. (2010)
- Krasnochtanova, Irina; Rauh, Andreas; Kletting, Marco; Aschemann, Harald; Hofer, Eberhard P.; Schoop, Karl-Michael: Interval methods as a simulation tool for the dynamics of biological wastewater treatment processes with parameter uncertainties (2010)
- Auer, Ekaterina; Luther, Wolfram: SmartMOBILE and its applications to guaranteed modeling and simulation of mechanical systems (2009)
- Auer, Ekaterina; Luther, Wolfram: Uses of new sensitivity and DAE solving methods in SmartMobile for verified analysis of mechanical systems (2009)
- Filipe, Joaquim (ed.); Ferrier, Jean-Louis (ed.); Andrade-Cetto, Juan (ed.): Informatics in control, automation and robotics. Selected papers from the international conference on informatics in control, automation and robotics (INCINO 2007), Angers, France, May 9--12, 2007 (2009)
- Auer, Ekaterina; Rauh, Andreas; Hofer, Eberhard P.; Luther, Wolfram: Validated modeling of mechanical systems with SmartMOBILE: Improvement of performance by ValEncIA-IVP (2008)
- Hertling, Peter (ed.); Hoffmann, Christoph M. (ed.); Luther, Wolfram (ed.); Revol, Nathalie (ed.): Reliable implementation of real number algorithms: Theory and practice. International seminar, Dagstuhl Castle, Germany, January 8--13, 2006. Revised papers (2008)