XHSTT: an XML archive for high school timetabling problems in different countries. We present the progress on the benchmarking project for high school timetabling that was introduced at PATAT 2008. In particular, we announce the High School Timetabling Archive XHSTT-2011 with 21 instances from 8 countries and an evaluator capable of checking the syntax of instances and evaluating the solutions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- da Fonseca, George Henrique Godim; Santos, Haroldo Gambini; Machado Toffolo, Túlio ^Angelo; Souza Brito, Samuel; Freitas Souza, Marcone Jamilson: GOAL solver: a hybrid local search based solver for high school timetabling (2016)
- Fonseca, George H.G.; Santos, Haroldo G.; Carrano, Eduardo G.: Late acceptance hill-climbing for high school timetabling (2016)
- Kingston, Jeffrey H.: Repairing high school timetables with polymorphic ejection chains (2016)
- Pillay, Nelishia: A review of hyper-heuristics for educational timetabling (2016)
- Post, Gerhard; Di Gaspero, Luca; Kingston, Jeffrey H.; McCollum, Barry; Schaerf, Andrea: The third international timetabling competition (2016)
- Al-Yakoob, Salem M.; Sherali, Hanif D.: Mathematical models and algorithms for a high school timetabling problem (2015)
- Dorneles, Árton P.; de Araújo, Olinto C.B.; Buriol, Luciana S.: A fix-and-optimize heuristic for the high school timetabling problem (2014)
- Fonseca, George H.G.; Santos, Haroldo G.: Variable neighborhood search based algorithms for high school timetabling (2014)
- Post, Gerhard; Kingston, Jeffrey H.; Ahmadi, Samad; Daskalaki, Sophia; Gogos, Christos; Kyngas, Jari; Nurmi, Cimmo; Musliu, Nysret; Pillay, Nelishia; Santos, Haroldo; Schaerf, Andrea: XHSTT: an XML archive for high school timetabling problems in different countries (2014)