The HSEval high school timetable evaluator. This is the HSEval High School Timetable Evaluator. It accepts an XML file containing any number of instances of high school timetabling problems and groups of solutions to those instances, and evaluates the solutions. A detailed specification of the file format appears here. HSEval will time out if it consumes more than 5 minutes of CPU time, as is possible if you try to use it to evaluate very large archives (please don’t).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kingston, Jeffrey H.: Repairing high school timetables with polymorphic ejection chains (2016)
- Post, Gerhard; Di Gaspero, Luca; Kingston, Jeffrey H.; McCollum, Barry; Schaerf, Andrea: The third international timetabling competition (2016)
- Kristiansen, Simon; Sørensen, Matias; Stidsen, Thomas R.: Integer programming for the generalized high school timetabling problem (2015)
- Post, Gerhard; Kingston, Jeffrey H.; Ahmadi, Samad; Daskalaki, Sophia; Gogos, Christos; Kyngas, Jari; Nurmi, Cimmo; Musliu, Nysret; Pillay, Nelishia; Santos, Haroldo; Schaerf, Andrea: XHSTT: an XML archive for high school timetabling problems in different countries (2014)
- Post, Gerhard; Ahmadi, Samad; Daskalaki, Sophia: An XML format for benchmarks in high school timetabling (2012)