VERSOFT: Verification software in MATLAB/INTLAB: VERSOFT is a collection of verification files for computing verified solutions of various numerical linear algebraic problems having exact or interval-valued data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Miyajima, Shinya: Verified bounds for all the singular values of matrix (2014)
- Miyajima, Shinya: Fast enclosure for solutions of generalized Sylvester equations (2014)
- Miyajima, Shinya: Componentwise enclosure for solutions of least squares problems and underdetermined systems (2014)
- Rohn, Jiri: Verification of linear (in)dependence in finite precision arithmetic (2014)
- Hladík, Milan: Weak and strong solvability of interval linear systems of equations and inequalities (2013)
- Miyajima, Shinya: Fast enclosure for solutions of Sylvester equations (2013)
- Rump, Siegfried M.: Accurate solution of dense linear systems. II: Algorithms using directed rounding (2013)
- Frommer, Andreas; Hashemi, Behnam: Verified error bounds for solutions of Sylvester matrix equations (2012)
- Rohn, Jiri: A general method for enclosing solutions of interval linear equations (2012)
- Rohn, Jiri: An algorithm for computing the hull of the solution set of interval linear equations (2011)
- Miyajima, Shinya: Fast enclosure for solutions in underdetermined systems (2010)
- Rohn, Jiri: On unique solvability of the absolute value equation (2009)