Brill-Noether Algorithm, Weierstrass-SG and AG-codes: Implementation of the Brill-Noether algorithm for solving the Riemann-Roch problem and applications in Algebraic Geometry codes. The computation of Weierstrass semigroups is also implemented. The procedures are intended only for plane (singular) curves defined over a prime field of positive characteristic. For more information about the library see the end of the file brnoeth.lib.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Moyano-Fernández, Julio José: On multi-index filtrations associated to Weierstraß semigroups (2020)
- Farrán, J. I.: Asymptotics of reduced algebraic curves over finite fields (2018)
- Delgado, Manuel; Farrán, José I.; García-Sánchez, Pedro A.; Llena, David: On the weight hierarchy of codes coming from semigroups with two generators (2014)
- Márquez-Corbella, Irene; Martínez-Moro, Edgar; Pellikaan, Ruud; Ruano, Diego: Computational aspects of retrieving a representation of an algebraic geometry code (2014)
- Beck, Tobias: Formal desingularization of surfaces: The Jung method revisited (2009)
- Beck, Tobias; Schicho, Josef: Parametrization of algebraic curves defined by sparse equations (2007)
- Campillo, A.; Farrán, J. I.: Symbolic Hamburger-Noether expressions of plane curves and applications to AG codes (2002)