BiasedUrn: Biased Urn model distributions. Statistical models of biased sampling in the form of univariate and multivariate noncentral hypergeometric distributions, including Wallenius’ noncentral hypergeometric distribution and Fisher’s noncentral hypergeometric distribution (also called extended hypergeometric distribution). See vignette(”UrnTheory”) for explanation of these distributions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Paganoni, Anna Maria (ed.); Secchi, Piercesare (ed.): Advances in complex data modeling and computational methods in statistics. Selected papers based on the presentations at the conference “S.Co 2013, Complex data modeling and computationally intensive methods for estimation and prediction”, Milano, Italy, September 9--12, 2013 (2015)
- Falk, Michael; Hain, Johannes; Marohn, Frank; Fischer, Hans; Michel, René: Statistics in theory and practice. With applications in R (2014)
- Davis, Courtney L.; Adler, Frederick R.: Mathematical models of memory $\mathrmCD8^+$ T-cell repertoire dynamics in response to viral infections (2013)
- Fog, Agner: Sampling methods for Wallenius’ and Fisher’s noncentral hypergeometric distributions (2008)
- Fog, Agner: Calculation methods for Wallenius’ noncentral hypergeometric distribution (2008)