TIBCO Spotfire® Desktop is analytics software designed for data exploration. It enables you to discover and depict critical insights in data that drive real value. Spotfire is software designed for the inquisitive person.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Pant, Mohan D.; Headrick, Todd C.: A characterization of the Burr type III and type XII distributions through the method of percentiles and the Spearman correlation (2017)
- Heiberger, Richard M.; Holland, Burt: Statistical analysis and data display. An intermediate course with examples in R (2015)
- Kuo, Tzu Chun; Headrick, Todd C.: Simulating univariate and multivariate Tukey $g$-and-$h$ distributions based on the method of percentiles (2014)
- Pant, Mohan D.; Headrick, Todd C.: A method for simulating Burr type III and type XII distributions through $L$-moments and $L$-correlations (2013)
- Woodruff, Matthew J.; Reed, Patrick M.; Simpson, Timothy W.: Many objective visual analytics: rethinking the design of complex engineered systems (2013) ioport
- Headrick, Todd C.; Pant, Mohan D.: A doubling method for the generalized lambda distribution (2012)
- Headrick, Todd C.; Pant, Mohan D.: A method for simulating nonnormal distributions with specified $L$-skew, $L$-kurtosis, and $L$-correlation (2012)
- Headrick, Todd C.; Pant, Mohan D.: Characterizing Tukey $h$ and $hh$-distributions through $L$-moments and the $L$-correlation (2012)
- Headrick, Todd C.; Pant, Mohan D.: An $L$-moment-based analog for the Schmeiser-Deutsch class of distributions (2012)
- Hodis, Flaviu A.; Headrick, Todd C.; Sheng, Yanyan: Power method distributions through conventional moments and $L$-moments (2012)
- John Verzani: gWidgetsWWW: Creating Interactive Web Pages within R (2012)