robfilter: Robust Time Series Filters. A set of functions to filter time series based on concepts from robust statistics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Borowski, Matthias; Busse, Dennis; Fried, Roland: Robust online-surveillance of trend-coherence in multivariate data streams: the similar trend monitoring (STM) procedure (2015)
- Borowski, Matthias; Fried, Roland: Online signal extraction by robust regression in moving windows with data-adaptive width selection: SCARM -- Slope Comparing Adaptive Repeated Median (2014)
- Ruckdeschel, Peter; Spangl, Bernhard; Pupashenko, Daria: Robust Kalman tracking and smoothing with propagating and non-propagating outliers (2014)
- Borowski, M.; Siebig, S.; Wrede, C.; Imhoff, M.: Reducing false alarms of intensive care online-monitoring systems: an evaluation of two signal extraction algorithms (2011)
- Borowski, Matthias; Schettlinger, Karen; Gather, Ursula: Multivariate real-time signal extraction by a robust adaptive regression filter (2009)