aplore3: Datasets from Hosmer, Lemeshow and Sturdivant, ”Applied Logistic Regression” (3rd ed.) This package is a unofficial companion to the textbook ”Applied Logistic Regression” by D.W. Hosmer, S. Lemeshow and R.X. Sturdivant (3rd ed.).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Aduenko, Alexander A.; Motrenko, Anastasia P.; Strijov, Vadim V.: Object selection in credit scoring using covariance matrix of parameters estimations (2018)
- Tan, Linda S. L.; Nott, David J.: Gaussian variational approximation with sparse precision matrices (2018)
- Conversano, Claudio; Dusseldorp, Elise: Modeling threshold interaction effects through the logistic classification trunk (2017)
- Miyata, Yoichi: Laplace approximations and Bayesian information criteria in possibly misspecified models (2017)
- Yau, Chun Yip; Hui, Tsz Shing: LARS-type algorithm for group lasso (2017)
- Luo, Sirong; Kong, Xiao; Nie, Tingting: Spline based survival model for credit risk modeling (2016)
- Sato, Toshiki; Takano, Yuichi; Miyashiro, Ryuhei; Yoshise, Akiko: Feature subset selection for logistic regression via mixed integer optimization (2016)
- Li, Tianxi; Gao, Chao; Xu, Meng; Rajaratnam, Bala: Detecting the impact area of BP deepwater horizon oil discharge: an analysis by time varying coefficient logistic models and boosted trees (2014)
- Tan, Linda S.L.; Nott, David J.: A stochastic variational framework for fitting and diagnosing generalized linear mixed models (2014)
- Hosmer, David W. jun.; Lemeshow, Stanley; Sturdivant, Rodney X.: Applied logistic regression (2013)