aplore3: Datasets from Hosmer, Lemeshow and Sturdivant, ”Applied Logistic Regression” (3rd ed.) This package is a unofficial companion to the textbook ”Applied Logistic Regression” by D.W. Hosmer, S. Lemeshow and R.X. Sturdivant (3rd ed.).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Luo, Sirong; Kong, Xiao; Nie, Tingting: Spline based survival model for credit risk modeling (2016)
- Sato, Toshiki; Takano, Yuichi; Miyashiro, Ryuhei; Yoshise, Akiko: Feature subset selection for logistic regression via mixed integer optimization (2016)
- Li, Tianxi; Gao, Chao; Xu, Meng; Rajaratnam, Bala: Detecting the impact area of BP deepwater horizon oil discharge: an analysis by time varying coefficient logistic models and boosted trees (2014)
- Tan, Linda S.L.; Nott, David J.: A stochastic variational framework for fitting and diagnosing generalized linear mixed models (2014)
- Hosmer, David W. jun.; Lemeshow, Stanley; Sturdivant, Rodney X.: Applied logistic regression (2013)