R package BayesFactor: Computation of Bayes factors for common designs. The BayesFactor package is a suite of functions for computing various Bayes factors for simple designs, including contingency tables, one- and two-sample designs, one-way designs, general ANOVA designs, and linear regression.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Quentin F. Gronau, Henrik Singmann, Eric-Jan Wagenmakers: bridgesampling: An R Package for Estimating Normalizing Constants (2017) arXiv
- Thiele, Jonathan E.; Haaf, Julia M.; Rouder, Jeffrey N.: Is there variation across individuals in processing? Bayesian analysis for systems factorial technology (2017)
- Aydogan, Ilke; Bleichrodt, Han; Gao, Yu: An experimental test of reduction invariance (2016)
- Moore, Alex M.; vanMarle, Kristy; Geary, David C.: Kindergartners’ fluent processing of symbolic numerical magnitude is predicted by their cardinal knowledge and implicit understanding of arithmetic 2 years earlier (2016) MathEduc
- Morey, Richard D.; Romeijn, Jan-Willem; Rouder, Jeffrey N.: The philosophy of Bayes factors and the quantification of statistical evidence (2016)
- Mulder, Joris (ed.); Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan (ed.): Editors’ introduction to the special issue “Bayes factors for testing hypotheses in psychological research: practical relevance and new developments” (2016)
- Morey, Richard D.; Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan: Simple relation between Bayesian order-restricted and point-null hypothesis tests (2014)