Easy-to-use visual environment for predictive analytics. No programming required. Forget sifting through code! RapidMiner is easily the most powerful and intuitive graphical user interface for the design of analysis processes. You can also choose to run in batch mode.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Paulheim, Heiko; Meusel, Robert: A decomposition of the outlier detection problem into a set of supervised learning problems (2015)
- Cailloux, Olivier; Tervonen, Tommi; Verhaegen, Boris; Picalausa, François: A data model for algorithmic multiple criteria decision analysis (2014)
- Reif, Matthias; Shafait, Faisal; Goldstein, Markus; Breuel, Thomas; Dengel, Andreas: Automatic classifier selection for non-experts (2014)
- Jarschel, Michael; Schlosser, Daniel; Scheuring, Sven; Hoßfeld, Tobias: Gaming in the clouds: QoE and the users’ perspective (2013)
- Baier, Daniel; Daniel, Ines; Frost, Sarah; Naundorf, Robert: Image data analysis and classification in marketing (2012)
- Smetȩk, Magdalena; Trawiński, Bogdan: Selection of heterogeneous fuzzy model ensembles using self-adaptive genetic algorithms (2011)
- Graczyk, Magdalena; Lasota, Tadeusz; Trawiński, Bogdan: Comparative analysis of premises valuation models using KEEL, RapidMiner, and WEKA (2009)