JSMAA: Open source software for SMAA computations. Most software for multi-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) implement a small set of compatible methods as a closed monolithic program. With such software tools, the decision models have to be input by hand. In some applications, however, the model can be generated using external information sources, and thus it would be beneficial if the MCDA software could integrate in the comprehensive information infrastructure. This article motivates for the need of model generation in the methodological context of stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis (SMAA), and describes the JSMAA software that implements SMAA-2, SMAA-O and SMAA-TRI methods. JSMAA is an open source and divided in separate graphical user interface and library components, enabling its use in systems with a model generation subsystem.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Bertsch, Valentin; Fichtner, Wolf: A participatory multi-criteria approach for power generation and transmission planning (2016)
- Yang, Feng; Song, Shiling; Huang, Wei; Xia, Qiong: SMAA-PO: project portfolio optimization problems based on stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis (2015)
- Cailloux, Olivier; Tervonen, Tommi; Verhaegen, Boris; Picalausa, François: A data model for algorithmic multiple criteria decision analysis (2014)
- Tervonen, Tommi: JSMAA: open source software for SMAA computations (2014)
- Wang, Guangchao; Jia, Ning; Ma, Shoufeng; Qi, Hang: A rank-dependent bi-criterion equilibrium model for stochastic transportation environment (2014)
- Yang, Feng; Ang, Sheng; Xia, Qiong; Yang, Chenchen: Ranking DMUs by using interval DEA cross efficiency matrix with acceptability analysis (2012)