SAMCEF software package is made of several modules that can be used and bought independently from one another: .. SAMCEF Mecano - Non Linear static and dynamic analysis (implicit formulation) with the unique ability to enable the integration of MBS (Multi Body Simulation) features in the models, mostly kinematic joints like hinges, sliders...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Cavalieri, F.J.; Cardona, A.: Numerical solution of frictional contact problems based on a mortar algorithm with an augmented Lagrangian technique (2015)
- Bruyneel, M.; Colson, B.; Delsemme, J.-P.; Jetteur, P.; Remouchamps, A.; Grihon, S.: Exploiting semi-analytical sensitivities from linear and non-linear finite element analyses for composite panel optimization (2010)
- Cugnon, Frederic; Cardona, Alberto; Selvi, Anna; Paleczny, Christian; Pucheta, Martin: Synthesis and optimization of flexible mechanisms (2009)
- Jetteur, Philippe; Bruyneel, Michaël: Advanced capabilities for the simulation of membrane and inflatable space structures using SAMCEF (2008)
- Bruyneel, Michaël; Jetteur, Philippe; Granville, D.; Langlois S.; Fleury, Claude: An augmented Lagrangian optimization method for inflatable structures analysis problems (2006)
- Dubois-Pèlerin, Yves; Pegon, Pierre: Linear constraints in object-oriented finite element programming (1998)
- Cardona, Alberto; Géradin, Michel: Kinematic and dynamic analysis of mechanisms with cams (1993)
- Cardona, A.; Géradin, M.: A superelement formulation for mechanism analysis (1992)