CARE1: Statistical package for population size estimation in capture-recapture models. The R package CARE1, the first part of the program CARE (Capture-Recapture) in http://chao.stat.nthu.edu.tw/softwareCE.html, can be used to analyze epidemiological data via sample coverage approach (Chao et al. 2001a). Based on the input of records from several incomplete lists (or samples) of individuals, the R package CARE1 provides output of population size estimate and related statistics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Mitchell, Shira; Ozonoff, Al; Zaslavsky, Alan M.; Hedt-Gauthier, Bethany; Lum, Kristian; Coull, Brent A.: A comparison of marginal and conditional models for capture-recapture data with application to human rights violations data (2013)
- Chen, Song Xi; Tang, Cheng Yong: Properties of census dual system population size estimators (2011)
- Huggins, Richard; Hwang, Wen-Han: A review of the use of conditional likelihood in capture-recapture experiments (2011)
- Liu, Danping; Yip, Paul S.F.; Huggins, Richard M.: Nonparametric method for estimating the size of an open population using marginal data from repeated multiple lists (2007)
- Chen, Song Xi; Lloyd, C.J.: Estimation of population size from biased samples using non-parametric binary regression (2002)
- Tsay, P. K.; Chao, A.: Population size estimation for capture-recapture models with applications to epidemiological data. (2001)
- Chao, Anne; Tsay, P. K.: A sample coverage approach to multiple-system estimation with application to census undercount (1998)