chemCal: Calibration functions for analytical chemistry. chemCal provides simple functions for plotting linear calibration functions and estimating standard errors for measurements according to the Handbook of Chemometrics and Qualimetrics: Part A by Massart et al. There are also functions estimating the limit of detection (LOD) and limit of quantification (LOQ). The functions work on model objects from - optionally weighted - linear regression (lm) or robust linear regression (rlm from the MASS package).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- González-Hernández, J.L.; Canedo, M.Mar; Encinar, Sonsoles: Combining artificial neural networks and experimental design to prediction of kinetic rate constants (2013)
- Canedo, M.M.; González-Hernández, J.L.: KINMODEL (AGDC): a multipurpose computational method for kinetic treatment (2011)
- Lughofer, Edwin: Evolving fuzzy systems -- methodologies, advanced concepts and applications. (2011)
- Greenacre, Michael; Lewi, Paul: Distributional equivalence and subcompositional coherence in the analysis of compositional data, contingency tables and ratio-scale measurements (2009)
- Alsberg, Bjørn K.; Bjerke, Håvard; Navestad, Gunn M.; åstrand, Per-Olof: Gaussdal: an open source database management system for quantum chemical computations (2005)
- Yang, Tae Hoon; Heinzle, Elmar; Wittmann, Christoph: Theoretical aspects of $^13$C metabolic flux analysis with sole quantification of carbon dioxide labeling (2005)
- Massart, D.L.; Vandeginste, B.G.M.; Deming, S.N.; Michotte, Y.; Kaufman, L.: Chemometrics: a textbook (1988)