DAAGxtras: Data Sets and Functions, supplementary to DAAG. various data sets used in additional exercises for the book Maindonald, J.H. and Braun, W.J. (3rd edn 2010) ”Data Analysis and Graphics Using R”, and for a ’Data Mining’ course. Note that a number of datasets that were in earlier versions of this package have been transferred to the DAAG package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Faraway, Julian J.: Extending the linear model with R. Generalized linear, mixed effects and nonparametric regression models. (2016)
- Güniçen, Canan; İnan, Kemal; Türker, Uraz Cengiz; Yenigün, Hüsnü: The relation between preset distinguishing sequences and synchronizing sequences (2014)
- Gerrard, Paul: Book review of: J. Maindonald and W. J. Braun, Data analysis and graphics using R: an example based approach. 3rd ed. (2013)
- Vovk, Vladimir: Conditional validity of inductive conformal predictors (2013)
- Williams, Graham: Data Mining with Rattle and R. The art of excavating data for knowledge discovery. (2011)
- Logan, Murray: Biostatistical design and analysis using R. A practical guide (2010)
- Maindonald, John; Braun, W. John: Data analysis and graphics using R -- an example-based approach (2010)
- Velten, Kai: Mathematical modeling and simulation. Introduction for scientists and engineers (2009)
- Berk, Richard A.: Statistical learning from a regression perspective (2008)
- Cook, Dianne; Swayne, Deborah F.: Interactive and dynamic graphics for data analysis. With R and GGobi. With contributions by Andreas Buja, Duncan Temple Lang, Heike Hofmann, Hadley Wickham, and Michael Lawrence. (2007)
- Faraway, Julian J.: Extending the linear model with R. Generalized linear, mixed effects and nonparametric regression models. (2006)