depend.truncation: Statistical inference for parametric and semiparametric models based on dependently truncated data. The package performs parametric and semiparametric inferences for models based on dependently truncated data. Semi-parametric approaches are based on Chaieb, Rivest and Abdous (2006 Biometrika) and Emura, Wang and Hung (2011 Statistica Sinica). Parametric approaches are based on Emura and Konno (2012 Statistical Papers).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Emura, Takeshi; Pan, Chi-Hung: Parametric likelihood inference and goodness-of-fit for dependently left-truncated data, a copula-based approach (2020)
- Chiou, Sy Han; Qian, Jing; Mormino, Elizabeth; Betensky, Rebecca A.: Permutation tests for general dependent truncation (2018)
- Emura, T.; Murotani, K.: An algorithm for estimating survival under a copula-based dependent truncation model (2015)
- Emura, Takeshi; Wang, Weijing; Hung, Hui-Nien: Semi-parametric inference for copula models for truncated data (2011)
- Chaieb, Lajmi; Rivest, Louis-Paul; Abdous, Belkacem: Estimating survival under a dependent truncation (2006)