diffEq: Functions from the book Solving Differential Equations in R. Functions and examples from the book Solving Differential Equations in R by Karline Soetaert, Jeff R Cash and Francesca Mazzia. Springer, 2012.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Miller, Anna K.; Munger, Karl; Adler, Frederick R.: A mathematical model of cell cycle dysregulation due to human papillomavirus infection (2017)
- Beams, Alexander B.; Toth, Damon J.A.; Khader, Karim; Adler, Frederick R.: Harnessing intra-host strain competition to limit antibiotic resistance: mathematical model results (2016)
- Birch, Michael; Bolker, Benjamin M.: Evolutionary stability of minimal mutation rates in an evo-epidemiological model (2015)
- Mazzia, Francesca; Nagy, A.M.: A new mesh selection strategy with stiffness detection for explicit Runge-Kutta methods (2015)
- Wentz, J.M.; Vainstein, V.; Oldson, D.; Gluzman-Poltorak, Z.; Basile, L.A.; Stricklin, D.: Mathematical model of radiation effects on thrombopoiesis in rhesus macaques and humans (2015)
- Mazzia, Francesca; Cash, Jeff R.; Soetaert, Karline: Solving boundary value problems in the open source software R: package bvpSolve (2014)
- Nakaoka, Shinji; Inaba, Hisashi: Demographic modeling of transient amplifying cell population growth (2014)
- Palczewski, Andrzej: Book review of: K. Soetaert, Solving differential equations in R (2013)
- Mazzia, Francesca; Cash, Jeff R.; Soetaert, Karline: A test set for stiff initial value problem solvers in the open source software R: Package \bfdeTestSet (2012)
- Soetaert, Karline; Cash, Jeff; Mazzia, Francesca: Solving differential equations in R. (2012)
- Titman, Andrew C.: Flexible nonhomogeneous Markov models for panel observed data (2011)