frontier: Stochastic Frontier Analysis. Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Stochastic Frontier Production and Cost Functions. Two specifications are available: the error components specification with time-varying efficiencies (Battese and Coelli, 1992) and a model specification in which the firm effects are directly influenced by a number of variables (Battese and Coelli, 1995).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ortega, Francisco J.; Gavilan, Jose M.: Bayesian estimation of the half-normal regression model with deterministic frontier (2016)
- Lampe, Hannes W.; Hilgers, Dennis: Trajectories of efficiency measurement: a bibliometric analysis of DEA and SFA (2015)
- Macedo, Pedro; Scotto, Manuel: Cross-entropy estimation in technical efficiency analysis (2014)
- Bogetoft, Peter; Otto, Lars: Benchmarking with DEA, SFA, and R. (2011)
- Coelli, Tim; Prasada Rao, D.S.; Battese, George E.: An introduction to efficiency and productivity analysis (1998)