GAP package recog: A collection of group recognition methods. This packages contains a collection of methods for the constructive recognition of groups. It is mostly intended for permutation groups, matrix groups and projective groups.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Detinko, A.; Flannery, D.L.; Hulpke, A.: Zariski density and computing in arithmetic groups (2018)
- Guest, Simon; Spiga, Pablo: Finite primitive groups and regular orbits of group elements (2017)
- Bäärnhielm, Henrik; Holt, Derek; Leedham-Green, C.R.; O’Brien, E.A.: A practical model for computation with matrix groups. (2015)
- Praeger, Cheryl E.; Seress, Ákos; Yalçınkaya, Şükrü: Generation of finite classical groups by pairs of elements with large fixed point spaces. (2015)
- Niemeyer, Alice C.; Praeger, Cheryl E.: Elements in finite classical groups whose powers have large 1-eigenspaces. (2014)
- Hulpke, Alexander: Computing conjugacy classes of elements in matrix groups. (2013)
- Carlson, Jon F.; Neunhöffer, Max; Roney-Dougal, Colva M.: A polynomial-time reduction algorithm for groups of semilinear or subfield class. (2009)