3D triangulations. CGAL user and reference manual: The basic 3D-triangulation class of CGAL is primarily designed to represent the triangulations of a set of points A in R3. It is a partition of the convex hull of A into tetrahedra whose vertices are the points of A. Together with the unbounded cell having the convex hull boundary as its frontier, the triangulation forms a partition of R3. Its cells ( 3-faces) are such that two cells either do not intersect or share a common facet ( 2-face), edge ( 1-face) or vertex ( 0-face) ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Almashor, Mahathir; Khalil, Ibrahim: Fully peer-to-peer virtual environments with 3D Voronoi diagrams (2012) ioport
- Almashor, Mahathir; Khalil, Ibrahim: Fully peer-to-peer virtual environments with 3D Voronoi diagrams (2012)
- Rivara, Maria-Cecilia; Rodriguez, Pedro; Montenegro, Rafael; Jorquera, Gaston: Multithread parallelization of LEPP-bisection algorithms (2012)
- Devillers, Olivier; Teillaud, Monique: Perturbations for Delaunay and weighted Delaunay 3D triangulations (2011)
- Domschke, Pia; Geißler, Bjorn; Kolb, Oliver; Lang, Jens; Martin, Alexander; Morsi, Antonio: Combination of nonlinear and linear optimization of transient gas networks (2011)
- Batista, Vicente H.F.; Millman, David L.; Pion, Sylvain; Singler, Johannes: Parallel geometric algorithms for multi-core computers (2010)
- Caroli, Manuel; Teillaud, Monique: On the computation of 3D periodic triangulations (2008)
- Boissonnat, Jean-Daniel; Devillers, Olivier; Pion, Sylvain; Teillaud, Monique; Yvinec, Mariette: Triangulations in CGAL (2002)