Kinetic data structures allow combinatorial geometric structures to be maintained as the primitives move. The package provides a framework to ease implementing and debugging kinetic data structures. The package supports exact or inexact operations on primitives which move along polynomial trajectories.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Abam, Mohammad Ali; Agarwal, Pankaj K.; de Berg, Mark; Yu, Hai: Out-of-order event processing in kinetic data structures (2011)
- Emiris, Ioannis Z.; Mourrain, Bernard; Tsigaridas, Elias P.: Real algebraic numbers: Complexity analysis and experimentation (2008)
- Emiris, Ioannis Z.; Tsigaridas, Elias P.: Real algebraic numbers and polynomial systems of small degree (2008)
- Acar, Umut A.; Glelloch, Guy E.; Tangwongsan, Kanat: Kinetic 3D convex hulls via self-adjusting computation (2007)
- Russel, Daniel; Karavelas, Menelaos I.; Guibas, Leonidas J.: A package for exact kinetic data structures and sweepline algorithms (2007)
- Emiris, Ioannis Z.; Tsigaridas, Elias P.: Comparing real algebraic numbers of small degree (2004)