Guerry: Maps, data and methods related to Guerry (1833) ”Moral Statistics of France”. This package comprises maps of France in 1830, multivariate data from A.-M. Guerry and others, and statistical and graphic methods related to Guerry’s ”Moral Statistics of France”. The goal is to facilitate the exploration and development of statistical and graphic methods for multivariate data in a geo-spatial context of historical interest.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Appice, Annalisa; Malerba, Donato: Leveraging the power of local spatial autocorrelation in geophysical interpolative clustering (2014) ioport
- Friendly, Michael; Monette, Georges; Fox, John: Elliptical insights: understanding statistical methods through elliptical geometry (2013)
- De La Cruz, Omar; Holmes, Susan: The duality diagram in data analysis: examples of modern applications (2011)
- Dray, Stéphane; Jombart, Thibaut: Revisiting Guerry’s data: introducing spatial constraints in multivariate analysis (2011)
- Friendly, Michael: The golden age of statistical graphics (2008)
- Friendly, Michael: A.-M. Guerry’s moral statistics of France: challenges for multivariable spatial analysis (2007)