landpred: Landmark Prediction of a Survival Outcome. This package includes functions for landmark prediction of a survival outcome incorporating covariate and short-term event information. For more information about landmark prediction please see: Parast, Layla, Su-Chun Cheng, and Tianxi Cai. Incorporating short-term outcome information to predict long-term survival with discrete markers. Biometrical Journal 53.2 (2011): 294-307.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Li, Ruosha; Cheng, Yu: Flexible association modelling and prediction with semi-competing risks data (2016)
- Cheng, Yu; Li, Jialiang: Time-dependent diagnostic accuracy analysis with censored outcome and censored predictor (2015)
- Nicolaie, M.A.; van Houwelingen, J.C.; de Witte, T.M.; Putter, H.: Dynamic pseudo-observations: A robust approach to dynamic prediction in competing risks (2013)
- Parast, Layla; Cheng, Su-Chun; Cai, Tianxi: Landmark prediction of long-term survival incorporating short-term event time information (2012)
- Parast, Layla; Cheng, Su-Chun; Cai, Tianxi: Incorporating short-term outcome information to predict long-term survival with discrete markers (2011)