Adapting NBODY4 with a GRAPE-6a Supercomputer for Web Access, Using NBodyLab. ... NBODY4 is a sophisticated open-source N-body code for high accuracy simulations of dense stellar systems (Aarseth 2003). In 2004, NBODY4 was successfully tested with a GRAPE-6a, yielding an unprecedented low-cost tool for astrophysical research.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Majorana, Armando: Approximate explicit stationary solutions to a Vlasov equation for planetary rings (2017)
- Verleye, B.; Henri, P.; Wuyts, R.; Lapenta, G.; Meerbergen, K.: Implementation of a 2D electrostatic Particle-in-Cell algorithm in unified parallel C with dynamic load-balancing (2013)
- Aarseth, Sverre J.: Gravitational $N$-body simulations. Tools and algorithms. (2010)
- Aarseth, Sverre J.: Direct $N$-body codes (2008)
- Cancelliere, Francesco; Johnson, Vicki; Aarseth, Sverre: Educational $N$-body websites (2008)
- Georgakarakos, Nikolaos: Stability criteria for hierarchical triple systems (2008)
- Emel’yanenko, Vacheslav Vasilievitch: A method of symplectic integrations with adaptive time-steps for individual Hamiltonians in the planetary $N$-body problem (2007)
- Aarseth, Sverre J.: Gravitational $N$-body simulations. Tools and algorithms. (2003)
Further publications can be found at: http://sverre.com/index.php?page=biblio