Particle-mesh technique and Superbox. This article focuses on the particle-mesh technique and a programme to simulate galaxies called Superbox. The particle-mesh technique is explained, and then the multi-grid structure of Superbox is described.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Aarseth, Sverre J. (ed.); Tout, Christopher A. (ed.); Mardling, Rosemary A. (ed.): The Cambridge $N$-body lectures (2008)
- Fellhauer, Michael: Particle-mesh technique and Superbox (2008)
- Fellhauer, M.; Heggie, D.C.: An exact equilibrium model of an unbound stellar system in a tidal field (2005)
- Just, A.; Peñarrubia, J.: Large scale inhomogeneity and local dynamical friction (2005)
- Fellhauer, M.; Baumgardt, H.; Kroupa, P.; Spurzem, R.: Merging timescales and merger rates of star clusters in dense star cluster complexes (2002)