Local and remote user interface for ELIMINO through OMEI. ELIMINO is a new computer-mathematics research system developed to support Wu’s method for computing characteristic sets of polynomials and other related operations. By implementing OMEI as its application programming interface, ELIMINO could make itself IAMC compliant, gain access to the graphical user interface Dragonfly locally and remotely, and provide interoperability with other OMEI compliant tools, such as scientific editors and word processing systems, with minimal efforts.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Ajwa, Iyad A.: A case study of grid computing and computer algebra: parallel Gröbner bases and characteristic sets (2007) ioport
- Wu, Yongwei; Yang, Guangwen; Yang, Hong; Zheng, Weimin; Lin, Dongdai: A distributed computing model for Wu’s method (2005)
- Wu, Yongwei; Yang, Guangwen; Zheng, Weimin; Lin, Dongdai: DisCAS: a distributed-parallel computer algebra system (2004)
- Wu, Yongwei; Liao, Weidong; Lin, Dongdai; Wang, Paul S.: Local and remote user interface for ELIMINO through OMEI (2002)
- Liao, Weidong; Lin, Dongdai; Wang, Paul S.: OMEI: An open mathematical engine interface (2001)
- Ajwa, Iyad A.; Wang, Paul S.; Lin, Dongdai: Another attempt for parallel computation of characteristic sets (2000)
- Lin, Dongdai; Liu, Zhuojun: Object-oriented analysis of ELIMINO. (1999) ioport
- Wu, Wenda; Liu, Zhuojun; Lin, Dongdai: An approach towards the implementation of characteristic set method (1999)