DATA-MOCCA: Data MOdel for Call Center Analysis. This document describes a data-model that has been developed in order to facilitate statistical analyses based on individual call data from a call center. The model will accommodate call centers consisting of either a single-node or of multi-nodes (i.e., with a multiplicity of logical and/or physical components).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Mandelbaum, Avishai; Zeltyn, Sergey: Data-stories about (im)patient customers in tele-queues (2013)
- Channouf, Nabil; L’Ecuyer, Pierre: A normal copula model for the arrival process in a call center (2012)
- Bertsimas, Dimitris; Doan, Xuan Vinh: Robust and data-driven approaches to call centers (2010)
- Khudyakov, Polyna; Feigin, Paul D.; Mandelbaum, Avishai: Designing a call center with an IVR (interactive voice response) (2010)
- Aldor-Noiman, Sivan; Feigin, Paul D.; Mandelbaum, Avishai: Workload forecasting for a call center: methodology and a case study (2009)
- Weinberg, Jonathan; Brown, Lawrence D.; Stroud, Jonathan R.: Bayesian forecasting of an inhomogeneous Poisson process with applications to call center data (2007)
- Zeltyn, Sergey; Mandelbaum, Avishai: Call centers with impatient customers: Many-server asymptotics of the M/M/(n+G) queue (2005)