R package MultiLCIRT: Multidimensional Latent Class Item Response Theory Models. Framework for the Item Response Theory analysis of dichotomous and ordinal polytomous outcomes under the assumption of multidimensionality and discreteness of the latent traits. The fitting algorithms allow for missing responses and for different item parameterizations and are based on the Expectation-Maximization paradigm. Individual covariates affecting the class weights may be included in the new version (since 2.1).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Bartolucci, Francesco; Farcomeni, Alessio; Scaccia, Luisa: A nonparametric multidimensional latent class IRT model in a Bayesian framework (2017)
- Bartolucci, Francesco; Bacci, Silvia; Gnaldi, Michela: Statistical analysis of questionnaires. A unified approach based on R and Stata (2016)
- Dal Bianco, Chiara; Paccagnella, Omar; Varriale, Roberta: A multilevel latent class analysis of the purchasing channels among European consumers (2016)
- Brusco, Michael J.; Köhn, Hans-Friedrich; Steinley, Douglas: An exact method for partitioning dichotomous items within the framework of the monotone homogeneity model (2015)
- Bacci, Silvia; Bartolucci, Francesco; Gnaldi, Michela: A class of multidimensional latent class IRT models for ordinal polytomous item responses (2014)