R package mvShapiroTest: Generalized Shapiro-Wilk test for multivariate normality. This package implements the generalization of the Shapiro-Wilk test for multivariate normality proposed by Villasenor-Alva and Gonzalez-Estrada (2009).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Diallo, Alpha Oumar; Diop, Aliou; Dupuy, Jean-François: Analysis of multinomial counts with joint zero-inflation, with an application to health economics (2018)
- Meintanis, Simos G.; Allison, James; Santana, Leonard: Goodness-of-fit tests for semiparametric and parametric hypotheses based on the probability weighted empirical characteristic function (2016)
- Dutta, Subhajit; Genton, Marc G.: A non-Gaussian multivariate distribution with all lower-dimensional Gaussians and related families (2014)
- Gupta, Ramesh C.; Ghitany, M.E.; Al-Mutairi, D.K.: Estimation of reliability from a bivariate log-normal data (2013)
- Rocha, Conceição; Mendonça, Teresa; Silva, Maria Eduarda: Modelling neuromuscular blockade: a stochastic approach based on clinical data (2013)
- Kojadinovic, Ivan; Yan, Jun: Goodness-of-fit testing based on a weighted bootstrap: a fast large-sample alternative to the parametric bootstrap (2012)
- Fragiadakis, Konstantinos; Meintanis, Simos G.: Goodness-of-fit tests for multivariate Laplace distributions (2011)
- Alva, José A.Villasenor; Estrada, Elizabeth González: A generalization of Shapiro-Wilk’s test for multivariate normality (2009)