mvShapiroTest: Generalized Shapiro-Wilk test for multivariate normality. This package implements the generalization of the Shapiro-Wilk test for multivariate normality proposed by Villasenor-Alva and Gonzalez-Estrada (2009).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Meintanis, Simos G.; Allison, James; Santana, Leonard: Goodness-of-fit tests for semiparametric and parametric hypotheses based on the probability weighted empirical characteristic function (2016)
- Dutta, Subhajit; Genton, Marc G.: A non-Gaussian multivariate distribution with all lower-dimensional Gaussians and related families (2014)
- Gupta, Ramesh C.; Ghitany, M.E.; Al-Mutairi, D.K.: Estimation of reliability from a bivariate log-normal data (2013)
- Fragiadakis, Konstantinos; Meintanis, Simos G.: Goodness-of-fit tests for multivariate Laplace distributions (2011)
- Alva, José A.Villasenor; Estrada, Elizabeth González: A generalization of Shapiro-Wilk’s test for multivariate normality (2009)