Graded Ring Database
The Graded Ring Database (GRDB) is an online resource for researchers in geometry and combinatorics that combines several major classifications in those areas. It contains large databases of geometric data, including the classification of all toric canonical 3-folds, Calabi–Yau 3-fold hypersurfaces, and candidate Hilbert series for Fano 4- and 5-folds. It also contains combinatorial data such as the classification of LDP polygons and the smooth Fano polytopes. These classifications can be queried using the forms on the website, or via an easy-to-use XML interface.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Ahmadinezhad, Hamid; Zucconi, Francesco: Mori dream spaces and birational rigidity of Fano 3-folds (2016)
- Assarf, Benjamin; Joswig, Michael; Paffenholz, Andreas: Smooth Fano polytopes with many vertices (2014)
- Brown, Gavin; Kasprzyk, Alexander M.: Seven new champion linear codes (2013)
- Corti, Alessio; Haskins, Mark; Nordström, Johannes; Pacini, Tommaso: Asymptotically cylindrical Calabi-Yau 3-folds from weak Fano 3-folds (2013)
- Neves, Jorge; Papadakis, Stavros Argyrios: Parallel Kustin-Miller unprojection with an application to Calabi-Yau geometry (2013)
- Prokhorov, Yu G.: Fano threefolds of large Fano index and large degree (2013)
- Qureshi, Muhammad Imran; Szendrői, Balázs: Constructing projective varieties in weighted flag varieties (2011)
- Brown, Gavin; Zucconi, Francesco: Graded rings of rank 2 Sarkisov links (2010)
- Kasprzyk, Alexander M.; Kreuzer, Maximilian; Nill, Benjamin: On the combinatorial classification of toric log del Pezzo surfaces (2010)
- Papadakis, Stavros Argyrios: The equations of type II$_1$ unprojection (2008)
- Altınok, Selma; Brown, Gavin; Reid, Miles: Fano 3-folds, $K3$ surfaces and graded rings. (2002)