ASReml is a statistical package that fits linear mixed models using Residual Maximum Likelihood (REML). It is a joint venture between the Biometrics Program of NSW Department of Primary Industries and the Biomathematics Unit of Rothamsted Research. Statisticians in Britain and Australia have collaborated in its development.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- de Faveri, Joanne; Verbyla, Arūnas P.; Cullis, Brian R.; Pitchford, Wayne S.; Thompson, Robin: Residual variance-covariance modelling in analysis of multivariate data from variety selection trials (2017)
- Bailey, R.A.; Brien, C.J.: Randomization-based models for multitiered experiments. I: A chain of randomizations (2016)
- Heckman, Nancy; Lockhart, Richard; Nielsen, Jason D.: Penalized regression, mixed effects models and appropriate modelling (2013)
- Hunt, Colleen H.; Smith, Alison B.; Jordan, David R.; Cullis, Brian R.: Predicting additive and non-additive genetic effects from trials where traits are affected by interplot competition (2013)
- Stringer, Joanne K.; Cullis, Brian R.; Thompson, Robin: Joint modeling of spatial variability and within-row interplot competition to increase the efficiency of plant improvement (2011)
- Brien, C.J.; Demétrio, C.G.B.: Formulating mixed models for experiments, including longitudinal experiments (2009)
- Stefanova, Katia T.; Smith, Alison B.; Cullis, Brian R.: Enhanced diagnostics for the spatial analysis of field trials (2009)
- Welham, S.J.; Thompson, R.: A note on bimodality in the log-likelihood function for penalized spline mixed models (2009)
- Gilmour, A.R.: Mixed model regression mapping for QTL detection in experimental crosses (2007)
- Haskard, Kathryn A.; Cullis, Brian R.; Verbyla, Arūnas P.: Anisotropic Matérn correlation and spatial prediction using REML (2007)
- Gilmour, Arthur; Cullis, Brian; Welham, Sue; Gogel, Beverley; Thompson, Robin: An efficient computing strategy for prediction in mixed linear models (2003)
- Smith, Alison; Cullis, Brian; Thompson, Robin: Analyzing variety by environment data using multiplicative mixed models and adjustments for spatial field trend (2001)