PEGASUS 5 is a code which performs a pre-processing step for the Overset CFD method. The code prepares the overset volume grids for the flow solver by computing the domain connectivity database, and blanking out grid points which are contained inside a solid body. PEGASUS 5 is the latest version of the PEGASUS series of mesh interpolation codes. The main purpose for the development of this latest version was to significantly decrease the number of user inputs required and to allow for easier operation of the code. The result is a process which is automatic for many flow analysis problems. All that is required from the user for most cases is an OVERFLOW input file and the volume grids. Some cases will require some additional input from the user.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Gao, Junhui: A block interface flux reconstruction method for numerical simulation with high order finite difference scheme (2013)
- Soni, Kunal; Chandar, Dominic D.J.; Sitaraman, Jayanarayanan: Development of an overset grid computational fluid dynamics solver on graphical processing units (2012)
- Landmann, B.; Montagnac, M.: A highly automated parallel Chimera method for overset grids based on the implicit hole cutting technique (2011)
- Liao, Wei; Tsai, Her Mann: Aerodynamic shape optimization on overset grids using the adjoint method (2010)
- Sitaraman, Jayanarayanan; Floros, Matthew; Wissink, Andrew; Potsdam, Mark: Parallel domain connectivity algorithm for unsteady flow computations using overlapping and adaptive grids (2010)
- Hassan, O.; Sørensen, K.A.; Morgan, K.; Weatherill, N.P.: A method for time accurate turbulent compressible fluid flow simulation with moving boundary components employing local remeshing (2007)
- Liao, Wei; Cai, Jinsheng; Tsai, Her Mann: A multigrid overset grid flow solver with implicit hole cutting method (2007)