EKHAD [Most recent update: September 13, 2000] is a package of Maple programs for finding recurrences satisfied by hypergeometric sums, including Zeilberger’s ”creative telescoping” algorithm, Sister Celine’s algorithm, etc. The most recent updates have been for the purpose of adapting the programs to later releases of Maple.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Shar, Nathaniel; Zeilberger, Doron: The (ordinary) generating functions enumerating $123$-avoiding words with $r$ occurrences of each of $1, 2, \dots, n$ are always algebraic (2016)
- Meehan, Sean; Tefera, Akalu; Weselcouch, Michael; Zeleke, Aklilu: Proofs of Ruehr’s identities (2014)
- Ekhad, Shalosh B.; Zeilberger, Doron: Balls in boxes: variations on a theme of Warren Ewens and Herbert Wilf (2013)
- Guillera, Jesús: WZ-proofs of “divergent” Ramanujan-type series (2013)
- Marberg, Eric: Crossings and nestings in colored set partitions (2013)
- Brereton, Justin; Farid, Amelia; Karnib, Maryam; Marple, Gary; Quenon, Alex; Tefera, Akalu: Combinatorial and automated proofs of certain identities (2011)
- Apagodu, Moa; Zeilberger, Doron: Some nice sums are almost as nice if you turn them upside down (2010)
- Eğecioğlu, Ömer; Redmond, Timothy; Ryavec, Charles: A multilinear operator for almost product evaluation of Hankel determinants (2010)
- Guillera, Jesús: On WZ-pairs which prove Ramanujan series (2010)
- Vidunas, Raimundas: A generalization of Kummer’s identity. (2002)
- Koornwinder, Tom H.: Identities of nonterminating series by Zeilberger’s algorithm (1998)
- Amdeberhan, Tewodros; Zeilberger, Doron: Hypergeometric series acceleration via the WZ method (1997)